June 8, 2017-
SHOP FOR A CAUSE!
Bent On Learning is partnering with Freschstyle for a unique boutique-style shopping event at Freshstyle’s beautiful 2-story showroom in midtown Manhattan. Proceeds from the evening support Bent On Learning and their yoga program in New York City public schools.
- Receive a $100 Gift Card to shop a curated collection of current women’s clothing, art and jewelry, along with an amazing and unique collection of designer resale from Covet Closet.
- Consult with a personal stylist for the night. Feel free to bring one article of clothing that you own and don’t know how to wear and a stylist will advise you on how to make it work in your wardrobe.
- Network with Bent on Learning, the Freschstyle team and an intimate group of guests.
- Enjoy unlimited wine and appetizers.
- Feel good about shopping for a cause.
*Address provided with ticket purchase
About Covet Closet
In September of 2012, Jessie Freschl introduced the first ever charity initiative, combining philanthropy and fashion to benefit local, national and global non-profits. The project, appropriately named Covet Closet, secures unique finds from coveted closets in NYC and sells those items to benefit charity. Fusing a love of shopping, entertaining and altruism, the FreschStyle team hosts clients and their guests to shop the Closet and peruse current edited collections of her favorite designers in the industry.