July 28, 2017-
MASTERING YOUR MBA ADMISSIONS APPLICATION
ONLINE SEMINAR SERIES WITH
CHARLOTTE TAYLOR, MASTER ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
So many candidates with brilliant potential get lost in the MBA application process because they don’t know how to create dynamic impact in key elements of their MBA applications. As an international admissions and recruitment professional for over 15 years, I have worked with thousands of students from over 50 countries including India and know what differentiates strong applicants in a competitive pool. I want to share that insider knowledge with you.
You may be worried that you are on the wrong track with your application. Many candidates feel daunted and lost in the process. These sessions are designed to help guide you, to give you proven techniques to create an application that will stand above the crowd and will help you to develop confidence that will benefit you in your MBA process and throughout your life.
Applying for an MBA or other professional (post) graduate programs in top schools requires building a solid case for your admission.
This is your opportunity to work directly with a top admissions professional to create a powerful MBA application. The classes are held online and are limited to three students only to maximize your benefits. In these four power-packed sessions, you will:
- Stop guessing and worrying if you are on the right track and learn how to create a powerful and effective MBA application strategy.
- Get the insider’s guide to crafting a poignant and on-target CV that tells your story in 10 seconds (because sometimes that’s all you’ll get to make it to the next stage!).
- Gain insight into developing solid, well-defined and logical goals that will withstand the scrutiny of a tough adcom.
- Start creating a lasting network of allies that will help you in your admissions process, graduate job search and beyond.
- Learn how to write knock-‘em-dead essays and respond to challenging essay questions.
- Choose the right recommenders and prepare them to effectively advocate for you.
- Develop practical techniques to present yourself and your achievements with confidence and style.
- Receive a one-to-one private admissions advising session with Charlotte (a $225.00 value)
In addition to gaining powerful insights into the most pressing admissions topics, we will dedicate time to work with each participant on their individual issues and on their presentation styles.
These are fast-paced, 75-minute small group on-line seminars limited to three participants. The class includes three group seminars held weekly and one private advising session with me.
When you complete these sessions, you will have the fundamentals for creating a powerful MBA application, including a working CV, persuasive and logical short and long term post-MBA goals and you will have developed three “power narratives” for use in interviews and essays. Most important, where others get lost, you will have a solid strategy to navigate through the otherwise daunting MBA admissions process.
To get the maximum benefit out of the sessions, please be prepared to spend at least one to two hours per week refining your materials. In each session, you will have the opportunity to work on your personal materials and practice your “elevator pitch”.
Please make every effort to attend all three group sessions. Unfortunately, they cannot be made up although you are welcome to use part of your private session to cover the missed material. Your private advising session can be used during or immediately following the class series, or you can bank it for up to a year to use anytime during your application process.
After confirming your participation, you will be requested to send me a copy of your CV (a rough draft is fine) and to complete a short online questionnaire about you and where you are at in your MBA process.
Normally, admissions consultants charge up to $1000 for four one-hour individual sessions. Through these small group seminars, I am creating advising services that are accessible and affordable for hardworking, determined students in India for the introductory rate of $350 for all four sessions, including the private advising session.
Sunday 13 August, 2017, 20.45-22.00 – IST
Sunday 20 August, 2017, 20.45 – 22.00 IST
Sunday 27 August, 2017, 20.45 – 22.00 IST
Private Session: To be arranged with you.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.